We cover all of:
01865 575 530
Before you upload your roofing photos:
Here are a few things to get straight before trying to upload:
- Know where your photos are on your computer. Pay particular attention to the folder used by your camera download program, if appropriate. If you cannot find the folder, take the photos off your camera again and use the save-as command to put them where you can find them (a folder on the desktop is a good choice).
- Rename the photos so you can figure out where they are.
- If you know how to crop and/or resize the photos.
- Take photo’s of the problem areas, and include photos showing access to the property.
- Please Note! We can receive Photos of up to 10MB total in size.